Real Estate Powered by Digital Lead Generation
A case study on the use of Real Estate IDX Web Development, Media Production, and Digital Marketing to provide a complete lead generation pipeline.
Robert Ott is the Owner and President of Three Piece Real Estate, a part of the Re/MAX North San Antonio family. Robert is a passionate and high-growth real estate agent bringing cross-industry experience in education, business, and marketing to bear for his clients. When dealing with Robert, no matter the situation, you can always expect transparency, honesty, integrity and professionalism at every portion of the buying or selling process.
Challenges & Objectives:
Robert was the former Business Manager for The Atonement Academy and had hired us for that account in the past. When it came time for him to go in a new direction, he chose Mastic again for his own company because of our success creating 66 new students and 504,905 dollars in new business during his previous role.
Robert’s goal for his new Real Estate company was to create a premium digital and in-person experience for his customers. A system consistently producing high quality leads that would provide him with consistent business and strong results. Having this kind of consistency within a business is challenging for any industry but knowing the growth potential in a desirable market in San Antonio amidst millennials, Robert was eager to put his best foot forward for his company and brand understanding the kind of returns that awaited him on the other side of such an investment.
The Proposed Solution:
Together, we crafted a solution that would help him achieve these exact goals and provide him with a lead generation pipeline that would grow his business.
Here’s how we did it:
- Robert hired us first to create his Logo and Brand so that he would have a strong logo, color scheme, complimentary double-font pairings, and a style guide to provide consistency for use online and offline.
- Next, we created his website at www.threepiecerealestate.com, providing custom photography to ensure his online presence was well-designed, aesthetically pleasing, and psychologically attractive to draw the human eye in the direction of certain pieces of information at the right times. We even developed an integration via API for his IDX and MLS feeds which then fed into his site so that customers can see homes they want to buy live on his site.
- Next, we scripted, shot, and produced his first real estate commercial, Robert made this investment because he knew video provides 40% higher quality engagement and returns on social media campaigns than text or photo content.
- Finally, we got to work on lead generation via Social media campaigns and digital consulting work. We taught Robert how to improve his communications and branding online and ran his ad budget on his behalf to get him the best leads we could for his budget.
- Currently, Robert’s campaigns are on-going but his current lead rate is strong with verified leads and calls being made.
- We will update this Case Study as we finish his campaign to show his progress.
Robert, so far has expressed great excitement and plans to send his new commercial to real estate developers so he can further represent their properties in new negotiations with buyers. We’re also excited to support Robert throughout this process and to continue to be a pipeline of leads for his business.